Casey Zenner is an award winning writer-director from Arizona. Here you can see samples of his work, as well as contact him for any information or employment opportunities.
Born and raised in Arizona, Casey Zenner always had a passion for film. He studied at the Scottsdale School of Film + Theater where he graduated with a degree in Film Production as well as a certificate in Screenwriting, his main focus being a writer-director. He has made the award winning music video Too Hard To Love for local band Good Boy Daisy, as well as the short films Unscrewed, Jesus Christ and a Car Salesman, and Aversion Therapy. He also has worked extensively as a script supervisor, working on the Scottsdale School’s fall 2018 capstone film Gladys & Dee Dee: Secrets, the short film An Ernest Family Dinner, and Empty Handed, by LA actor/director Bradley Bazille. He has also been a hired mentor for new script supervising students at the Scottsdale School of Film + Theater. He is currently the creative director for Local480, a media page highlighting and lifting up local businesses in which Casey is responsible for all of their video production.
- Cult Coffee Cold Brew Ad - An ad I put together for Cult Coffee showing off their new smooth and fresh canned cold brew.
- Aversion Therapy - The newest film from Casey Zenner. Written by Casey and Zachary Trussell, this film tells the story of a disgraced doctor returning to his hometown and rekindling the flame of lost high school love, but his plans begin falling apart once his love interests sadistic son enters the picture.
- Local Legends – The Delo - This documentary tells the story of one of Arizona’s most influential figures in the hospitality industry, and the struggles and lessons that got him to the place where he is now.
- Marcus Wilson Short Doc - This short documentary gives a glimpse into the struggles it takes to make a career in baseball, and how Marcus Wilson has persevered in order to achieve his dreams.
- Jesus Christ and a Car Salesman - Casey’s second short film revolves around a young man’s confusion between romance and sex. Shot on black and white 16mm film, this project made it into several film festivals including the Mesa International Film Festival.
- Too Hard To Love - Co-Directed and shot by Casey Zenner. This music video was shot in under three hours with an incredible crew and fantastic local talent. First place winner of the Maricopa Artists of Promise Narrative Film award, Best Music Video at the James Bond III Film Festival, and the Audience Award for Best Music Video at the … Continue reading Too Hard To Love
- UNSCREWED - Casey Zenner’s first short film which he co-directed. When a deal goes wrong, Vinny Vespucci (Chris Galvan) hires slacker Cooper Cassanova (John Hull) to take care of the problem.
- The Hitchhiker (HD) - A comedy-horror sketch made with students from my acting class, The Hitchhiker started as an assignment in a screenwriting class and ended up premiering at the Filmbar in Downtown Phoenix as part of the Arizona Filmmaker Showcase.
An ad I put together for Cult Coffee showing off their new smooth and fresh canned cold brew.
The newest film from Casey Zenner. Written by Casey and Zachary Trussell, this film tells the story of a disgraced doctor returning to his hometown and rekindling the flame of lost high school love, but his plans begin falling apart once his love interests sadistic son enters the picture.